NEROLI Body Silkening Nutrient Creme
ULTIMATE BODY HYDRATOR
- Quick repair for dry cracked hands, feet, elbows, legs and arms
- Helps reduce redness, inflammation and flakiness
- Immediately makes skin softer
- Repairs sore, cracked cuticles
- Excellent for bumps on upper arms and thighs (keratosis pilaris) to help smooth the skin
- Excellent for calming psoriasis and eczema
- For all skin types
~4 month supply. 4 oz.
INTENSIVE MOISTURE ACTIVATORS nourish and restore balance to dry hands and body areas. A powerful antioxidant blend of Vitamin E and Selenium provides anti-aging protection.
Jojoba, Grapeseed, Sunflower and Neroli Oils bring superior hydration and emolliency from high fatty acid nutrient content.
Contains Chamomile, a healing agent that alleviates redness and inflammation. Lecithin, Vitamin B, is a natural soy antioxidant and phospholipids (fat), important for cell health and hydration.
FOR DRY HANDS, FEET, ELBOWS, LEGS & ARMS: Apply a small amount to dry areas and massage in. Reapply as needed.
FOR CRACKED HANDS: Before bed, cleanse with mild cleanser. Pat dry. Apply a moderate amount of crème to entire hand surface (palm and top). You may feel a tingling or burning sensation---this will disappear in ~1 minute. Allow a few seconds to absorb. Then apply A&D Ointment® to the same area and cover hands with white socks and sleep in the socks. In the morning, after a shower, apply a thin layer of NEROLI to entire hand surface and allow a few seconds to absorb. Repeat again during the day. Eliminate the A&D Ointment® once cracks are healed and continue with NEROLI Crème AM and PM daily.
FOR CRACKED HEELS: Same as above, but put products on heels, and sleep in a sock over foot.
FOR BUMPS ON BACK OF ARMS: (Keratosis Pilaris, which is an overgrowth of skin cells. This is not a cure but a calming, controlling solution): Use twice a day. Let absorb. Once a week, in the shower, rub for a few minutes with a loofah, to stimulate the area but not hard pressure. Then apply NEROLI. If bumps on face, apply RESTORE Balancing Moisturizer or ULTRA Intensive Moisture Therapy instead of NEROLI Crème.
FOR PREGNANCY STRETCH MARKS: Apply to abdomen and hips twice daily to keep skin soft, supple and maximally hydrated to reduce the look of stretch marks and to help prevent new ones from forming.
A&D Ointment® is a trademark of MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
WHAT ORDER DO YOU USE THE PRODUCTS?
South Carolina State Newspaper says, "L’ATHENE NEROLI Crème repaired severely cracked bus mechanics hands in days. The bus mechanics had cracked, open, bleeding hands… can’t even hold a tool. NEROLI Crème worked quickly. The men were amazed. You could see a significant difference in their hands within three days.”
Society of American Florists: Picked NEROLI as SHOWCASE PRODUCT of 2011.
Jacqueline Luxe: Named NEROLI as PRODUCT OF THE YEAR.
"My doctor's office recommended this product for the bumps on the back of my arm. I put it on one arm and not on the other. The arm I used your creme on was instantly softened and in a matter of days I couldn't feel the bumps." Ellen S. Charleston, SC
DRY HANDS & BODY FACTS
With age, your skin naturally becomes dry, parched and scaly... it needs more help.
- Sun, wind and dry environment add even more dryness.
- Good moisturizing is important--make it a daily priority, especially before bed and/or after a shower.
Age shows in your hands.
- Hands are a target for photoaging damage and premature aging. They start to show the effects of aging about age 35. By the 40's, the delicate skin on the back of the hand becomes looser and veins are more exposed, plus age spots and sunspots appear.
- Use a sun block on your hands daily to protect yourself from the damaging sun rays.
Everyday activities (washing dishes, washing hair, frequent hand washing) can cause removal of the lipid layer of skin... making it prone to irritation.
- Hands are the most used part of your body and we take them for granted.
- The natural oils of your delicate skin are removed more than you realize with soap and water and is a major contributor to the condition of your skin. Incomplete drying after washing can also exacerbate skin irritation.
Cracked, dry skin on the hands can expose you to infections.
- When your skin is open, microorganisms can enter and cause inflammation (redness), soreness and can be a cause for infection.
All body moisturizers are not the same.
- Most moisturizers DO NOT add moisture to skin. They simply provide a TEMPORARY RELIEF for dryness by keeping existing moisture from escaping.
- Moisturizers, for the most part, are made from oil--from the petroleum industry--and water. This oil actually suffocates the skin which deters the ability to generate new skin cells. Without this cell renewal, old cells continue to die and sit on the skin; therefore, the new cells cannot be pushed to the surface and replaced... so it feels and looks dry and rough. Applying pure hydrating plant oils and nutrients in NEROLI Crème on the body creates skin that is smooth and healthy.